Sunday 12 July 2009

Today the kittens are 4 days old! WOW. Jinxy let me have a cuddle with each one whilst she ate. My one im keeping is gorgouse and quite active, I think she will be just like her mum lol. The daddy (who we think is benson) shows no intrest at all .. I think he is just plain lazy lol.

Jinxy gets fed 1.5 cans of cat food a day and quarter a small carton of cats milk a day. So far the kittens seem to be thriving on the amount of milk Jinxy is giving them. One of the kittens constantly cries when Jinxy leaves it to eat. Very cute. The only position the kittens like you holding them is against your chest , using your hand as a blanket :).

I will post some pics of them from day one. I want to try pictures of them every day. I cant wait until the old enough that we can play with them.
x

No comments: